Friday, April 25, 2008

P.E.

Why is gym class so dangerous? And why do gym teachers hate it when you call gym... well gym? I don't know about your gym class, but I think mine is pretty dangerous. Well...at least the game we were playing is. I'm sure tons of you have played Mat Kickball right? Well I have to. And I've never gotten hurt before. Until Wednesday. I think I sprained my ankel going after the ball. But that's nothing compared to the awsome out I helped with. The ball was 1 in. from the ground or close to 1 in. off the ground. When it hit's the toe of my shoe, and bounces off going towards one of my friends who was injured at the time. The amazing thing is...she caught it! Well...it was amazing to me.

Well gtg
gotta change for work. :P

Oh. P.S. Some of my friends might be posting on here every once in a while. I think they're posting as Arial and Alex West, but I'm not sure. Don't take my word for it.

No comments: