Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Complicated Much?

RAWR! so yeah...remember that sophmore kid i was talkign about last time? I dont' remember what his nickname was so yeah...stupid sophmore, he friggin keeps on annoying me to know on saying i promised him crap and stuff...which i didn't! But yeah no he doesn't believe any of that...love people that try to get their way like that *eye roll* okay but anywho, he found out I have a boyfriend (by the way happy one week Sweetie :D ) and I had told him that I wasn't going to see my boyfriend until Valentines day, but day after Sweetie (that's what I'm gonna call him now) asked me to be his girlfriend, I got sick of Funroe and decided to go visit him...which surprised the shit out of him (I feel very accomplished :D ) and then stupid sophmore found out about that and he's all like I thought you were gonna see "Sweetie" on Valentines day not before, and I'm just like well we WEREN'T gonna see each other until Valentines day, but I got annoyed with my parents and wanted out so I went down to see him...it was completely unschedualed. And stupid sophmores being all bullshit, you planned on seeing him, and I'm like well yeah...after I was halfway there...kinda had to be planned by then.

But yeah so...my boyfriend :D he's sweet and caring, and a complete sweetheart DAMN MY PHONE AND IT'S SHUTTING OFF RANDOMLY! okay ADD moment there...but I never knew anyone could be so sweet as he is. He came and visited me today and gave me Part 1 of a 2 part gift...(which I still say you didn't need to get me!) but anywho...I should stop complaining and just accept it right? Yeah well anyways, I saw him today, it was fun, we hung out for about...what was it 2 hours? 3? Anyways, I was excited and I've never felt so connected to anyone in my entire life before. I dont' know what I would do without him. :)

German homework...oops, kinda due tomorrow. I'll do it...eventually :P hopein' for a snow day tomorrow, but we already had one today. Although what's completely B.S. is that I live in WI and we only have one, that's right count it ONE, free snow day...the rest we have to make up...well unless you're a senior (which I am :D ) then you don't have to make it up. Well I'm gonna leave ya'll with that before my mom takes away my computer privliages.

~Falcon

No comments: