Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Caged Bird

Why do I feel like a caged bird? Is it because I can't do everything that I'd like? Is it because people are telling me what I can and can't do even though I am well enough to make my own decisions? I'm trying to figure this one out. Everything feels hopeless...I'm traped in a greased glass tube. I look around and people try to help me but are cut off and pushed back by another force. It calls itself the "protective force". Most of the time I like it but...now it's making me feel helpless. It was nice at first...to know someone cared for me enough to put their life on the line, but now...now it's for silly things...stupid things. It makes me feel like I need to go to different measures to make myself feel better. I'm at a loss, and nothing I do makes it better...only worse.

~Falcon

No comments: