Saturday, March 21, 2009

So...my computer blew up

yeah...so I would have been blogging earlier this month but...my computer died. Yup no idea how but it did. Well okay technically it didn't blow up, Arial and I took it into the computer shop so it could get updated. And updated it is becoming, considering we took it in on Thursday and we won't get it back until monday. Which sucks...so you might be wondering how I'm blogging. Well I'm not at Arial's house...I'm at the library. Oh yeah and Facklamb is sitting not but four feet away from me on another computer looking at her myspace...no she doesn't have a facebook. her brother is at this one lego club thingie that's going on up stairs...yeah so...i don't have much else to report...except for that we almost lost everything on the computer...that includes my story. At least i don't think we lost it...yet. Thankfully i printed it out...all two hundered pages...except there's one problem. West has it and won't give it back XP she's being a jerk and I can't get a hold of her at the moment. So if I lose all of the story i'm gonna be P.O'd...well I'm gonna go now...gotta check all my other stuff (fun fun) ttul!

-Falcon

No comments: