Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Not Much To Report

So...havn't blogged in a while. Arial, West and I are trying to finish proof reading the first book...which is really frustrating...which reminds me i gotta change West's sibling names to lucas and victoria. Yeah really didn't change much but...had to change them none the less. Yeah...and then West and I are busy writing inserts for the second and third books. Thankfully there's only gonna be three. Really I don't have much to report...that's kinda sad cause I normally do. Well if you want to read an excert from the first book I got part of it on www.max-dan-wiz.com/profiles/blog/list?user=2qdesr17q3yn9 hopefully that takes you to it. Other wise go to www.max-dan-wiz.com and look up Falcon. That should get you to it...I don't think you'll have to create an account but if you do...that's the only place I got it at the moment so bare with me while i look into creating other accounts. Well I should prolly get to my "homework" ttul!

-Falcon

No comments: