Saturday, May 16, 2009

Prom

Yeah...um...I prolly should talk about that shouldn't I? Totally meant to...when I got the pictures on the computer. But I've been afraid to put them on because my programs may or may not have been put back onto this computer. Which will suck if they weren't. And I shall kill the ppl who updated the damn computer a few months back. I should prolly get that checked out...just a sec I'm gonna get my camera and find out. Cool...it works...so I'm gonna put the pics of my hair up on it...and we shall see what Arial's reaction to it is. Oh and since she prolly didn't know about this when she blogged so I'm gonna say it for her...and West.
We're gonna be creating a band called...Brompton Cocktail. Yeah like the song by Avenged Sevenfold. Only reason...Arial wants stage names. Arial shall be Arial Suicide. I am Falcon Massacre. And West is yet undecided...yet she is writing our songs. Hopefully they're school appropriate.

Anywho...these are the pics...which I am now currently waiting for them to download...damn dial up. We're supposedly getting wireless soon. I hope. Damn not letting me get them. Kay lets try again...one at a time this time. Damn printer! It's kinda out of ink. Oh yeah! he he he...front view....let's see what comes up next.

Ha ha side view!

And back view...
He he and other side...feel free to give her compliments...she enjoys them :D



Well...I shall talk to ya'll later...casue I need to kinda finish my fair projects...it's in two months Yikes! well ttul!

-Falcon

No comments: