Saturday, April 10, 2010

pissed x(

So my mom decides that the kitchen isnt to her liking...which it kinda is a mess because my dad and i were baking some bars quickly...but then she freaks out on me when shes the one that made most of the mess in the first place ugh it pisses me off sooooooo much then she tells me to clean it and when she came back downstairs to find it still a mess she freaks on me and says i cant have any friends over which is flippin bs cause Sweeties coming over and theres no way in hell im turning him away after he drives an hour and a half or so to get here just so i can drag him around everywhere its just fucking not gonna happen oh...i typed this on my new phone :) hence no punctuatuin and possible grammer errors lol well ill let yall go cause i have two texts from Sweetie and he'll freak out if i dont answer them soon peace Falcon

1 comment:

Ann's Sweetie said...

You'll be outta there before you know it honey, and you'll be in my arms everyday. I'm not going to let you clean up my messes, I'm taking care of the both of us. I love you so much honey, more than anything, my whole world, my everything :).