Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Graduation Party

STRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is all that needs to be said on the subject...lol. Nah just sitting here with my dork friend Aarons girl. She told me of her expierence in a grocery store where she met my boyfriend and my's future kid lol. It was a very scary story. So we got three picture boards done and tomorrow we'll prolly work on decorations...might take her shopping tonight so she can help me lol. Yay I get to spend another paycheck on this crap :P oh well...well now Aarons girl and I are sitting in my living room and she's reading Sweetie's birthday present...I'd tell you what it is but idk when Sweetie will read this blog XD lol but yeah...I'm gonna go and see what else we can do until I get a car and we can go to Taco Bell yay! lol

~Falcon

No comments: