Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Arials Sick!!!!!!!

Yes it's the truth she is sick for about the hundreth time this year. She's like sick everyother day. At least she can go to work...until her parents relize she's been getting sick more often since she's started to work again. hmmm....i don't know. Of course we have to work tomorrow. So...she better be in German tomorrow. Hmmm...I'm decideing if I can put more of the story up...I'm not sure...Where's the spiral?!? AHHHH! I CAN NEVER FIND ANYTHING ON THIS DESK! o.k. um...maybe...let's try this.

"...and now is the time to rise up against these so-called vanishing-kids. I will reward you greatly for each one you bring to me. This is the time of no-child-left-behind!" Head Hunter said. "Alive that is," he mumbled under his breath.

Arial stumbled back from the wall as if it tried to bite her ear off. "Time for an emergency leaders meeting," she decided. She ran to her secure laptop and wrote to all the leaders this:

Subject: Emergency Meeting Called By Arial!!!!!

Message: Every leader within Monroe and Browntown limits! Attention! Over heard a Them meeting! Extremely urgent! Must meet at Meeting Circle!

-Arial

She clicked send, and then came the worst part...waiting.

yeah um...some verifications...a Them is an adult....um...Arial was listening into the meeting... I think that's it. Well time to go.

Falcon

No comments: