Saturday, May 3, 2008

Work

wow work what to say about work. maybe the fact that some REALLY odd people work there. like umm Perry. yeah perry is pretty odd. that's a good cd by the way. ya know the one by Panic At The Disco. They're fantabulous! well other people say the cd isn't as good as they're 1st one but oh well i still think it's pretty good. I HATE THE BACK SPACE BUTTON!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm at Falcon's and it's itty bitty. I hate it. that and I look at the keyboard when I type cuz I'm pretty sweet like that. that and my contacts are messed up so I can't see anything. YAY go me! ANYWHO...work. we have to go to work in a couple hours...Falcon and I. and we're listening to the same 2 songs over and over cuz we're trying to download iTunes so that I can give her songs cuz her media player sucks....it really does Falcon...sorry to let you know....yeah falcon ummm I kinda think you need to write more in your posts cuz they seem wimpy compared to MUA's novel! :) I just found out Falcon's neigbor's cat had diabetes and had to get shots so they put it to sleep cuz they didn't think it would like all the shots....:( sadness :(....we shall now take a moment of silence.....................................................dots..........................................go dots go!..................wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. hehe yeah I'm crazy and I kinda have a nickname cuz of it....again go me!. yes I do have an exclamation point and period. cuz thats how I like to roll. hehe. yes I said it. SHUT UP FALCON I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU SPELL BETTER!!!! at least I have a vision problem when I do it. unlike some of us (Falcon) who do it on a normal basis. randomness is fun. you should try it some time. wow umm anywho, work. who else is working tonight Falcon? (she's standing over my shoulder so if I type it she responds) so the answer is ....."you, me, dad, mom, maybe perry, scott, brenda, tim, timothy, joseph, georgia, gary, anne, dj"...NOOOOO NOT DJ he is soooo slow. and he is in my way with his slowness cuz I wash dishes 20 times faster than him and I know like 20 more people and I've been working there for like 5 weeks (saturdays only) and he's been there for months. maybe I should title this work and randomness cuz well only about 1/12 of this is actually about work. "so hear me when I say hey hey hey JULIET" I like the song juliet by LMNT you should listen to it sometime along with the song peaches by the presidents of the united states of america. yeah I know the name is long but you will have to get over that fact just like you'll have to get over the fact that this is a novel....not a post. oh well. we're writing a novel and if you found any part of this interesting, you'll find the entire book interesting cuz I'm editing!!!! yay and Falcon, me, and West are writing which comes to the question of why is a writer editing??? well that is cuz I'm amazing and Falcon can't spell....and she repeats stuff and say they did something and then continues to say that they are GOING to do it. that doesn't work well but that is why I'm editing....just another question for anyone taking the time to read this, going along with the song Peaches, which came first, the peach or the tree? answer it if you have any ideas, comments, questions, complaints, concerns, CLEAN jokes, or anything you want to take the time to type out..."LOOK OUT!" (listen to the 2 songs in the post and you'll understand some of the quotes.) and seeing that I THINK I don't have anything left to say I shall finish this with saying so long farewell auf wiedersehen goodbye!


~Arial (I'll get an account soon so it won't say falcon after my name)
:P

No comments: