Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Fair

Well the fairs done. (jumps up and down) I mean well the fairs fun and all but...well for the kids in 4-h that are real procrastinators it's very stressful. It just happens that I'm one of those. Well I entered three items. I got a second and two thirds. Arial on the other hand (eye roll) entered six items and got all blues. But of course she came over yesterday, and we were taking pictures. I gave her a steak knife and I told her to pose for me because I need it to make her birthday present. Yeah so...can't believe I did that. But anywho...it was fun. Later she tried sticking the knife into some wood but it just bounced off...it was pretty funny. Oh that reminds me I should prolly put that log back. Yeah but anyways...where is she? She was supposed to be here so we could hang out before I had to go to the library. Well I need to go ttul.

-Falcon

No comments: