Thursday, August 7, 2008

Arial's Birthday!

Yes it is now time for Arial's birthday. Everyone shout out a big HURRAY! She's turning 17 or 7 whatever you fancy. Now since I'm not gonna be in town when it's her birthday (which is very sad) I've given her present to her early. He he mom was sooooo mad. but anywho. I'm glad to say that she likes...er sorry LOVES it. Her close to extremely early birthday present was an AGOT (American Girl Of Today doll) and a stuffed dog. Plus...I made her a mask. Maybe I'll be able to put a picture of it on here later. But yes. Try to tell her a Happy Birthday! so she can feel loved by more then just her family and friends. You can call yourself her extremely distant friend. But yeah. I gotta go pack. But if I can find a computer and get away from my relatives I'll blog some more...don't count on it. But yeah so I'll ttul. Either before or after the 17.



-Falcon



HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARIAL!

No comments: