Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Do Dit Do

Yeah...so instead of being home sick...I went to the APT (American Players Theater) with the Brit Lit, World Lit, and Stage Craft classes. It was so awesome! I know it doesn't seem like Shakesperian plays would be the greatest, but...this was really cool. I was sitting with my friend West and she and I were looking at the names of the actors in the program thingies. And of course (eye roll) she finds the people who have Polish names or who she thinks has Polish names. What was really cool was seeing Puck...oh I guess I havn't said which play it was. My bad. Well I saw A Midsummer Nights Dream. You should go see it. It's up in Springfield Wisconsin. I guess they start in June and end in October so we were lucky to see it. But anywho...I hope Arial get's better soon. Cause German class sucks without her. And I'm gonna be so mad if teachers all of a sudden tell me I had homework for today cause I told them ahead of time that I wasn't gonna be there. What sucks is Friday I'm gonna have to run the mile. xp Nobody likes the mile run and I ended up missing that day to go driving. Now I'm like the only one left to do the mile which totally sucks. And yes I relize I'm not putting paragrahs where there supposed to go. I really don't care. I didn't have school today. Yeah well I need to do my American Heritage cause I sooo didn't do it before.

-Falcon

No comments: