Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Scholorships

Why are they so stressful? Actually I've barely looked at them...I probably should...considering I'm a Junior this year. I should probably look for a collage too...while I'm at it. GRRR I HATE BEING A JUNIOR!!!!! Another sucky thing...I'm sooooo close to being done with the story and now I basically have absolutly NO time to work on it! I'm so mad! All of this homework....AHHHH! Well I just listened to a funny song so I'm slightly better now but now the songs done. Wait what was this post about again? Oh yeah, grrr Yeah in case you havn't noticed I'm mad. Another sucky thing is that I have to work on Halloween. I have so many friends that are mad cause I can't go trick or treating with them. I know I know I'm really old to be trick or treating, but I have one more year to go before I REALLY shouldn't go anymore. I really wanted to go this year....considering this is like the last year I can dress in my dirndle...for those of you who don't know what that is it's a swiss dress. And it's awsome...when you can breathe. But anywho...who needs to breathe I know I don't but IDK about YOU. Well I need to finish this bio project that's due tomorrow. ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ON THE PINTA DISEASE?!?!?! Okay I'm good. ttul

-Falcon

No comments: