Sunday, January 18, 2009

Exams Week!

Who's excited for exams?! I'm definantly not! Ow Ow mom just yelled up the stairs and it was very loud. I'm working on the homework that I should have started oh...um four days ago. Oops my bad! oh shoot that was Arials' line...oh well. Yeah...so since schools been out for a while Arial and West and I have been hanging out...except it hasn't all been at the same time...Arial normally shows up about an hour after West leaves...makes no sense. But oh well...If someone can get me colored pictures of a ramshackle camp that'd be awesome! Yeah...American Heritage...so much fun. Although I guess I shouldn't be complaing...Arial's in the AP American Heritage. Smooth move Arial! Okay...I'm done now...yea! Paramore! Okay...well I'm gonna try and finish this project that's due tomorrow. Call me smart...ttul!

-Falcon

No comments: