Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Okay...so I survived

Okay...so we all survived exams. Doesn't mean we'll survive this semester. What with Peacock in West and my gym class...yikes! He's so gonna try and make me run a six min. mile! I sooo can't do that. I sooo should be doing my homework, but I don't feel like it. I so got out of going to church again. That can be a good thing, but I think mom's getting annoyed with me skipping so much...I'll have to go sooner or later I guess. I just don't want to go when they're talking about being Christian while dating and how you shouldn't expirement or anything. It's just kinda awkward when the "sex talk" isn't coming from your parents. Well...on a different note. West and I have been getting bored lately so we've been throwing ideas around for the second book. I want to tell someone about them, but I'd prolly get killed. Yeah...so, um...I should prolly go. I need to get my homework done. So ttul!

-Falcon

No comments: