Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Happy New Year!

I know technically today is not New Year's day but...who cares! I wasn't able to get on that day...so...I have a feeling Arial wasn't either considering she didn't post anything. Actually I talked to her and she had said that she WAS on but she didn't feel like posting anything so she didn't. Kinda obvious, but anyways...this is me wishing all of you a Happy New Year...stick to your resoultions, unlike me who has already broken mine...dang chocolate. Okay but anyways...Arial's back in school after having missed all of December for school. She is sooo truent...maybe not. She has to talk to the vice principle now but anywho...why am I listening to Linkin Park?! Ah who cares? I need to write...I got the new Twilight soundtrack. Love the songs! I really hope we can finish proofing soon...wow can I go on any more tangents? Probably...it's not that hard for me...or Arial since we're on the subject. He he for Christmas Aril got me a bag of mints and a necklace with a wing on it. She said that when she saw the necklace she thought of me cause I always sign my notes with a wing after my name...maybe I can figure out how to do that on the computer...that'd be pretty sweet. Okay well I kinda need to do my bio...it was kinda due today but that's besides the point...ooo stunt doubles. Okay I really need to do my homework now...ttul!

-Falcon

No comments: