Monday, November 2, 2009

Crying My Eyes Out

Okay...I need to get into the habit of doing this again...once in a while is NOT helping me one bit...hm wonder if I can do this in html code? ANYWHO not why I'm blogging. So today at lunch...West who has a crush on Peacock texted me while I was in line talking with Toothpaste about her new phone. (wow I feel like a girl...long list of nothing that's relevant...wait that's right I AM a girl w/e) okay so anywho (yet again) she texted me to tell me that she wants to kiss Peacock and that she's not horney cause guess what? I was gonna ask her about her horneyness level *eye roll* hey sometimes it gets pretty high then OH NO everyone hide it's WWIII.

But ANYWAYS jeeze I'm not doing so hot here. Anywho, I told her to try and control herself until I get to the table so I could smack her good and hard (I never did...damn teachers and principal) Yay Peacock just got online! Now I can destroy him *cue evil laughter* wow I havn't even gotten the whole story up here yet...damn. Anyways she kept on texting me (even though I was at the table) and telling me on how she wanted to kiss him. There wasn't much I could do considering she was SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO HIM!

But NOW I want to destroy him...idk why sometimes I get these bitchy feelings that I just CAN NOT ignore! I'm thinking that if I carry out my "evil" plan she'll stop liking him and maybe JUST maybe he'll talk to her again. He hasn't talked to her for about two weeks, and it's because I somehow made her mad at him when REALLY it was his fault. That or I have NO idea why he's mad at us. He's just an assfuck, and needs to get the dick out of his ass. But anyways...that's all I have to say. Hope I didn't waste too much time out of your busy lives.

No comments: