Friday, June 13, 2008

Falcon made me...

ok well not really. but she did say that I needed to get on here and write a blog because I haven't for quite a while so here I am...writing a blog....even though I have no idea what I'm going to say. well last time I talked about work. well I kinda talked about work. I mostly talked about random stuff though but you prolly don't care to read about a recap of my last post so here goes nothing!

So tonight Falcon and I are going bowling like we do almost every other friday but now that school's out, hopefully we'll be able to go a lot more. So let's see here, we're going with 3 or 4 other people, depends if Bookworm comes or not. but other than that it'll be peacock, west, and timberdoodle (he doesn't know that's his nickname yet but he calls me pickles and pickle juice girl..long story...but it's only fair that I give him his nick name. so there it is. I'll prolly break the news to him tonight. but who knows what's going to happen) anywho, I'm really excited to go bowling, I haven't gone for like 3 weeks. the rents are really annoying these days. Oh well I'll make it through. ummm but that is basically it for tonight.
This world will never be
What I expected
And if I don't belong

Tomorrow is going to be interesting, I have to get up SUPER early so I can get ready to go to work at like 10 and then I have to go to my actual work (the first work is like a volunteer thing for my job) at about... idk maybe 6 I don't remember if Falcon ended up telling me or not. and since I am going to be up late tonight, and then getting up early, and then not going to bed until sometime around 1 or 2 on Sunday morning. Falcon and I work pretty darn late not that her mom stops calling to tell us to get home :) haha yeah her mom calls a lot and it's funny cuz Falcon's just like "we're almost done!" before her mom can even say anything. We're totally used to it though. Dishes don't wash themselves ya know?! haha anyWHO cuz I like to say that not anyWAYS.

Darn it!!!! Hermes is watching United 93 and I told him I want to watch it too but NOOO he can't wait. grrrr. so that means this post is prolly going to be really short so that I can go watch the movie. and btw, it's on tv not like a dvd or anything so ya know, it's not like I can just watch it later and I guess I could just dvr it but that would mean having to show my bro how to use it and then he would tape a bunch of crap and I'm not going to let that happen. I rule this house! ME! no one else. especially not him! sorry about the outburst. the 2 of us are pretty close though which is sweet unlike a lot of siblings and I really enjoy it and all. I mean we can hang out and it turns out ok. we don't fight or anything. ever since he went off to college that is. before that...well let's just say we don't fight anymore! whatever so I basically don't have anything to say anymore so I guess I'm just going to sign off and leave you with the song of the day.

Song of the Day: Never Too Late - Three Days Grace

-Arial

No comments: