Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Just because

Yeah so um...my mom and grandma went to an accordian thing and i told them i was gonna work on 4-h projects. So I started to but then Peacock came over then he started shooting me with plunger arrows then he left cause he needed to get milk or something. Then I came up to the den and the computer wasn't working so i had to restart it then my sister tells me it's almost nine and that she was going to bed so i put her to bed and now here i am. talk about a day. Well actually i didn't tell you what i did this morning which was basically nothing just the chores my mom had my sister and i do before my grandma got here. then Arial came over then Peacock and then later Bookworm. I was only planing on Arial and my grandma coming over. but yeah who cares. I'm kinda bored. Maybe i should transfer my drawing before mom gets home...she doesn't like it she says that it's too dark and that i shouldn't be drawing dark things. yeah um... the picture is of a hangman dude. youre proly going how is that dark. well she says it's dark because there's a noose in the background. but i'm still entering it in the fair so. he he. nothing she can do bout it. yeah so i'm gonna sign off cause i should proly do that. He he Arial almost got hit by Timberdoodle! o.k. yeah ttul

-Falcon

No comments: