Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First Stop: Theodore Roosevelt National Park

So here's the first stop...Theodore Rooxevelt National Park. Here we saw wild horses and the dreaded Prarie Dogs. This place is the land of the Painted Hills. As you look at the pictures they do sorta look like they are painted. I also went over to the river at the Park and picked up some nice river stones. One of them if you cover a certain area on it looks like a talon from a bird. Near the river bed my cousins and I had found some prints of animals. Of couse they looked to me to identify them, because I was good at that I guess...not really but anyways I said that they looked like Bison prints. No we did not see Bison there, but just wait I'll show you some pics of the dreaded Bison. I would put Prarie Dog pictures on here, but I'm gonna group the Praire Dogs together.

-Falcon

No comments: