Monday, August 18, 2008

I'm back!

Yeah so I got back Saturday/Sunday at 12:30 A.M. I slept in until 11...that never happens. Well I'm gonna put pics on here of my vacation and I'll try to remember what parts of Yellowstone it was taken in cause...ha ha stupid me didn't take pics of any SIGNS! I swear...my uncle was at least smart enough to take pics of the signs but I won't get pics of those until he gets back home in virginia. I think that's later today...idk but anywho. Um...Arial...we didn't exactly force you to go on the American Eagle but whatever. Now I need to figure out how to put pictures on here of Yellowstone. I have some of the Mammoth Hotsprings at Yellowstone. So if you're lucky I'll get some of the pics up today...or sometime this year. My bad...today's pictures are of North Dakota's capital. That's right this office building is North Dakota's captiol. Get over it!




-Falcon

No comments: