Thursday, September 4, 2008

AHH! SCHOOL!








Yes school has started. Actually the 2nd of September it started, but who really cares? Arial's behind in proof reading, and i didn't finish writing the story before school started. So now I'm really rushing to get it done so I can start the second one. Geez! Who knew writing a book would be so hard? But anywho...I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING LATELY! My computer's been all crazy lately. But I will post some more pics of Yellowstone, but I think I'll do the dreaded animals of the park today so...yeah. I got a kick out of the Bison sign. But yeah I got prarie dogs and...HOW DID THE PRARIE DOG DIG UNDER THE ROAD?!?! Just something to think about. Also We found this bison in the Norisson Hotspring part. My aunt said that she thought that it drank some sulfur water and that it wanted to be alone. I had to laugh and get a picture. But...by the time we were leaving the area we saw the bison walking away. So it was okay.
-Falcon

No comments: