Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Okay So I Survived...Time For Some More Pics!

Okay so the first week of school was...okay. Arial has informed me that she will not be posting as frequently as she would like so...I GET TO DO IT FOR HER! Yeah well...I'm not gonna be as random as she is...well maybe I don't know yet. My computer's going all pshyco so we'll see. It turns out Arial and I only have one class together but me and West have like...three! It's awsome. Yeah I gave Arial a McDonalds toy today at school. It was an Ewok. You know...those teddy bear like animals off of Star Wars. Yeah well she and I are like...CRAZY about Star Wars. So when my dad found out that that's what the toy for McDonalds was he went over there and got two Happy Meals. So that Arial and I would have the same toy each day. Well enough of that. I've decided to put some movies of Mud Volcanoes and my favorite The Dragons Mouth! AHHHH! It was soooooo AWSOME...just so you know it was way cooler then it sounds in the movie. It was much much louder. So *tear tear* I'm sad about that part, but anywho...YOU PEOPLE SHOULD GO TO YELLOWSTONE! It's freakin' awsome! Well my computers being dumb so I don't know if the movies made it on or not so if not I'll try again some other time.

-Falcon

No comments: