Monday, September 22, 2008

See ya in two years Cheese Days!

Okay...so Cheese Days is over...thank the lord! Not that it's bad, but...this year was my first experience at a resturant during the celebration...and well. I WAS SCARED! not really but it was really busy. We had people useing doors I forgot we had! But anyways...the parade was fun. Pooper Scoopers Rock! Well technically I just drove the gator but whatever I got a shirt out of the deal. Arial got done with the parade before I had even gotten on the route. So when got to the square (which is basically the halfway point of the parade) Arial and her family are screaming my name. I look over and I have to smile because I knew she was going to make fun of me for wear a John Deer hat, because I like Case IH waaaay better. No contest. Yeah well...I kinda need to send my expirement to the bio teacher now. Well, I write more later. Oh if you want to find pics of this years Cheese Days I'm pretty sure the website has been up dated. Just go to the link I have in the last post. Thanks! Ttul!

-Falcon

No comments: