Monday, November 24, 2008

What?!

Okay so just a few comments on Arials blog before I go into my own rambling...No idea what the heck she was talking about for those of you that don't know what APUSH is it's A.P. U.S. History. That was alot of abriviations. Okay for those of you that didn't get those the full name ist Adavanced Placement United States History. I also hope Arial has time to hangout with her brother over break.
Okay so...Arial may kill West and me for this but combined West and I have over a hundred pages of inserts for the second book. We were getting bored and I can only proof at home so...I needed something to do in study hall. West started a day after me...he he he. Ok now if I don't blog again before Christmas that'll mean that...Falcon is no more and Arial will be running the blog from then on. Well then enough about the gloomy stuff...I have aTON of homework to do so...I'll leave you to think on what I said...whatever it is I did say. TTUL

-Falcon

No comments: