Thursday, November 27, 2008

Turkey Day

Okay...so Arial hasn't read the blog yet. That can be a good thing or a bad thing. HA HA ARIAL JOES HERE IN WISCONSIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SAW HIM IN BIO TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay I'm done.
So today is Turkey Day, and when I saw Turkey I don't mean the country...try Thanksgiving. Yeah! Food! Okay...yeah...so today is the day we celbrate the pilgrims landing on plymouth and the indians and the whole speal right? Right!
Well technically for me...it's extreamly painful. When my family gets together we're just thankful to survive the family gathering. Hopefully I'll survive this one. Well besides that point there's all the food! Hopefully they have good dishes this year. And...WHITE MEAT ALL THE WAY! WHOOOOO! okay...I'm good...waiting for West to come online...do dit do. Okay we'll I gotta go and bake stuff. ttul

-Falcon

No comments: