Thursday, December 25, 2008

Depressed on Christmas

I don't really know why I'm depressed today but I am. I think I'm thinking about West too much. I'm kinda worried about her. She doesn't know what's gonna happen to her over New Years. She might be sent back (by back I mean to Poland) her parents sent her there last year to break up a relationship between her and a guy that they didn't like. (lame I know) but now it's been a year since then and she's not sure what will happen. Her dad was mad at her on the last day of school because he was going to fix her phone but she forgot to unlock it. Then I guess he was calling her a bitch and everything after he picked her up from school to take her to work...and I don't know! I'm just kinda scared because I'm gonna really miss her if she does leave and well...I don't think I'll make it through it this time. I have seriously thought of cutting if she's not here any more. Arial don't get over worked about it nothings happend yet. I'm just hoping nothing happens. Damn it...I'm crying now.
"He blinked back tears of fury. This was all head Hunter's fault. Hawke was glad he was dead but he would give anything to kill him after what he had done to West"
Randomness I know...unless you know what it means. Heads up for Arial...Hawke=Matt. Okay but anyways...sorry for being a scrouge I know I spelled that wrong. Here's my attempt at being cheerful...MERRY CHRISTMAS! Yeah that's gonna have to work...I'm too, yeah well. ttul. I'm gonna try and finish the CD I'm making up for West. :(

-Falcon

No comments: