Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Blue and Purple...

Blue and Purple = BRUSIES! I'm sooo bruised up from broom ball...it didn't help that my wrist was hurting prior to playing. Ugh! I fell six times! The first time landing on my hurt wrist...it was painful. But I guess it's not as bad as West...she kinda ran into the wall of the ice rink. Of course she took Bartlett with her...he he he it was sooo funny! Of course I took West down too, but that's besides the point.
Sooo bored...I'm listening to Arial's playlist right now...it's on my I-Pod. I would sink it to the computer since I' here but I really don't want my downloads to take any longer then they all ready are. Yeah...see the only reason Arial's songs are on my I-Pod in the first place was because her I-Pod wasn't working and we had to work later that night. I told her she could put her songs on mine then we could listen to the music that we both like...cause lets face it she HATES my music! But anyways...it's been close to a week and I STILL havn't synced my I-Pod to the computer...that's kinda sad. Well-he he Josh just hit the wrong note-okay that's BESIDES the point, Yeah! Misery Business! Okay...enough of that, what was I saying...oh yeah. Well it's kinda sad for me because well...I kinda like Arial's songs a wee bit more then mine. But then again...I really want to listen to MY music...but then I'd LOSE all of the music on my I-Pod...damn dog ate my chip. I had a one gig chip that Arial and I were using to give each other music and my dog ate it! Grrr! And that had one of the Paramore CDs on it. Well i'm gonna pout elsewhere! Ttul!

-Falcon

No comments: