Saturday, February 21, 2009

sledding

okay...so i went sledding today and i so totally think Arial should have been there. It was painful and i'm having trouble typing so this is extremely interesting. Okay so I was sledding with Little Girl (my sister), Bookworm, his little sister, and West. I went to jump on the tube to beat West's farthest distance and I kinda jumped over the tube doing a faceplant in the snow...funny thing is is that West did the exact same thing ten minutes later when she went to beat my distance. I ended up winning! I almost went into the fence! Yeah, well I think I landed on my wrist one of the times I fell off the sled...so i'm gonna end this here and try and get my sisters stupid game to work...our computer is being the slowest computer in the world right now! so it's extremely intersitng...bet it would work on Arial's computer...not that she would like it...it's a horse riding one...actually i don't know if she'd like it or not but w/e...i'm done...ttul!

-Falcon

No comments: