Monday, February 2, 2009

Secrets

Whoo Hoo! Secrets! I actually forgot how I was gonna start this one...think think think...oh I remember...I was gonna tell you a secret that Arial might kill me for. Well no matter THAT WAS WHAT SHE WAS WRITING ABOUT ANYWAYS! I had to do a little bit of math cause I just read the insert today...I am not ashamed of saying that I am now OFFICIALLY scared. She's like sooo plotting behind my back. I'm prolly not gonna trust her with sharp objects for a while...for my well being.
Okay secret number too that idk if I should be sharing or not but I'm kinda annoyed right now with it so I'm gonna say it anyways cause nobody reads this blog anyways so... here goes. I'm kinda mad cause my mom made me go to a dermatologyst (a person that deals with skin and acne and yeah stuff like that) so anyways that's not the point. I'm just kinda mad cause my entire familys getting on me and how I have a zit problem. Of course everytime they bring it up they're just like arn't you being ridiculed in school? arn't you being teased? and I'm just like ah no. Cause like nobody ever pays attention to me at school so why would I be being made fun of? Idk so my mom took me to the "skin doctor" and had him check it out. It was kinda interesting...found out I have a genetic disease on my back. I don't remember what it's called but it starts with a C and I think it's latin for DRY ITCHY BACK! Okay I'm done with my outburst. Anyways NONE of that was the point! The point was now I'm stuck on a freakin' medication that if I don't eat before I take it I'll get heart burn. I also have to put stuff on my face in the shower and before I go to bed...it freakin' sucks! Nobody wants to have zit problem cause then everyone gets on them about it.
Well I'm actually surprised that I'm actually going along with it...for now. Well I guess I'm gonna keep it up til after prom...I know Arial you hate it when I bring it up but anyways...it brings up a point I've been meaning to ask you but now I'm not sure about it anymore. Cause well...you might be holding something sharp. I'm just wondering if you'd do my hair before prom...it'd be AWESOME if you did. Think on it...I'm gonna go and finish downloading Ermits CDs...I'm almost done...three more to go! Woot! Woot! Okay...ttul

-Falcon

No comments: